You must agree to these terms of the “Usage Policy” to access, browse, and/or use this website. If you don’t approve to these terms, you must leave the website.
First: Access to the website
- It is permitted to enter the website temporarily, and we reserve the right to withdraw or edit the website without any notice. We will not be responsible if the website does not work for any reason at any time or any period.
Second: Unauthorized use
You may use this website only for legal purposes. You may not use the website if the usage includes any of the following cases:
- A breach in any way of any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- Use it is an illegal or fraudulent way or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory anyone;
- Promote any sexually explicit material or discrimination of any kind; Or transmit or cause the transmission of any unwanted or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials or any other form of unwanted material (spam).
Third: Intellectual Property Rights
- All trademarks mentioned on the site are the property of their owners unless otherwise announced. This site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, data, and intellectual property rights, and you must acknowledge that these rights are part of the site and these rights remain with us or our licensors.
- We will not claim ownership of any content that you offer or provide on the site. Any material that you upload to the site is not considered confidential or private, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, and disclose this content to third parties for any purpose.
Fourth: Legal Responsibility
- We are not responsible in any way for any content, losses, or damages of any kind that are incurred as a result of using any content, whether it is published or sent by e-mail, transmitted, or provided on this website in another way.
- We are not responsible (whether in connection with a breach of contract, negligence, or any other liability arising under or in connection with your use of the website) for any actions we do or perform by any person working for us except to the extent that this responsibility is not excluded under the law of the United Kingdom.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of the website and any information that you provide to the site. You are responsible for the risks associated with using the Internet.
- We are not responsible for the content of your comments and posts sent, and the legal and moral responsibility lies entirely on you.
Fifth: the policy of confidentiality and privacy
Sixth: Governing Law and Judicial Competence
The terms and conditions in this agreement are subject to the laws in the United Kingdom.