What information do we collect?
1. Normal website use
In general, you can browse Save Instagram website without telling us who you are or without revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we collect during public browsing is from standard server logs. These records include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, information such as the website that referred you to us, the files you download, the pages you visit, and the dates/times of those visits.
2. Collecting information that facilitates the identification of its owner
What do we do with the information we collect?
1. Normal use of the Web
The information collected during the general browsing of our website is used to analyze trends and website usage and to improve the benefit of the site. It is not linked to any personal information. However, if you register yourself in connection with any private activity on our site, the information that we collect about your normal use of the web will facilitate your identification.
2. Information that is easily identifiable
We may use the personal information you provide to:
- Contacting you, whether in response to an inquiry or suggestion or to send you newsletters, documents, publications, etc.
- “Remember” your registered data and preferences electronically.
- Helping you quickly find the right information for you based on your interests, and helping us create content on the site that is most appropriate for you.
- Perform statistical analysis.
What happens if I do not want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on our website is optional. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse the website and use it, but you will not be able to do certain actions such as buying things, registering for a newsletter, or following up on a specific problem that concerns you.
Cancel and change your information
You can at any time cancel or edit your information by returning to the web page on which you originally provided the information and contacting the site’s contact. If contact details are not available on the page, you can contact us for more information.
But the website “Save Instagram” does not bear any responsibility for information security.
Notification of changes